The National Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is hosting a 2-day ACFE seminar, in which you will gain an understanding of common corruption schemes and anti-corruption liability, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), UK Bribery Act and other anti-corruption legislation. From recognizing red flags to managing a global investigation, you will gain the skills and knowledge to combat the threat of bribery and corruption in your organization.
Come learn to protect your organization by effectively incorporating anti-bribery and corruption compliance policies, as well as effective detection and investigation procedures, into your anti-fraud strategy.
- Navigate the legal elements of bribery and corruption
- Identify common corruption schemes in purchasing
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your anti-corruption compliance program
- Conduct anti-corruption due diligence in merger and acquisition transactions
- Manage investigations across international borders
- Implement policies and procedures to comply with the FCPA and UK Bribery Act
- Conduct corruption risk assessments
- Conduct third-party due diligence
- Respond to suspicions of corruption
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207
ACFE Members: $795 (note this is on a national level, not Dallas Chapter level)
16 (This course also fulfills the annual ethics CPE requirement for CFEs)
Copyright © 2023 Dallas ACFE All Rights Reserved.
Website by Nicasio LLC