You can join our Chapter by filling out this online form.
If you experience any difficulties or have questions regarding ACFE membership, please contact the administrative office.
Chapter Membership Information
The following categories of membership are available in the Dallas Area Chapter of the ACFE:
- Member (CFE) - $50.00 annually - Open to Certified Fraud Examiners interested in positioning themselves as leaders in the prevention, detection, deterrence and investigation of fraud. Members may hold any Chapter office and shall have voting rights.
- Associate Member - $50.00 annually - Open to non-CFEs interested in the prevention, detection, deterrence and investigation of fraud and fraud-related activities. If you are a professional interested in learning more about fighting fraud and desire Associate membership in the Dallas Area Chapter, you must first be a member of the national ACFE; these memberships will provide you with the knowledge, resources and training you need. Associate Members shall have voting rights and may hold any Chapter office with the exception of Chapter President and Training Director.
- Affiliate - $50.00 annually - Open to individuals who desire to align themselves with the Chapter but do not have a membership in the national ACFE. Affiliates cannot vote, hold office, or participate on committees.
- Educator Affiliate - $10.00 annually - Open to individuals who are employed by an institution of higher learning, as an educator, as your primary means of employment. Educator Affiliates cannot vote, hold office, or participate on committees. The primary difference between an Affiliate and Educator Affiliate is in the rate structure for affiliation.
- Student Affiliate - $10.00 annually - Open to undergraduate students enrolled in at least 12 semester hours (or equivalent) or graduate students enrolled in at least 9 semester hours (or equivalent), in a college or university or equivalent. Student Affiliates cannot vote, hold office, or participate on committees.
To become a CFE Member, you must have the CFE designation and be a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE). To become an Associate Member, you must be a member of the ACFE, but do not have to hold the CFE designation. Affiliates are individuals who wish to align themselves with the Dallas Area Chapter but are not members of the ACFE.
Typical Chapter members include Fraud Examiners, Forensic Specialists, Auditors, Accountants, Investigators, Law Enforcement Personnel, Loss Prevention Specialists, Anti-Fraud Consultants, Attorneys, Prosecutors, Managers, Executives, and Academicians.
Annual dues for each category of Chapter membership are renewed every 12 months for all members, regardless of when you first enroll. Please contact our Membership Director if you need your renewal date moved. Note: Dues for the local Dallas chapter do not include national ACFE dues.
For more information regarding national ACFE membership, please visit the ACFE Web site or call the Association at (800) 245-3321.
The benefits of Chapter membership include:
- discounts on Chapter seminars, luncheons and other events
- the opportunity to earn continuing professional education credit at member rates
- excellent professional networking opportunities
There is no better time to invest in your future by becoming Chapter member. To apply for membership, complete a membership application today.Apply Online Today